© 2015 Windmill Townhomes and Duplexes
Helfpul Move-Out Tips
Thank you for your stay with us. We wish you the best in your future endeavors!
- Remember to return Parking Pass ($250), Mail Box Keys ($25) and Apt. Keys ($25). Please put them in an envelope with your Apt. # and forwarding address. Place the envelope in office night drop, on the office door.
- Please be advised, any dumping of furniture (sofas, love seats, chairs etc.), appliances, box springs and/or mattresses will result in a $100 per item charge. (Video Recorded)
- Change your forwarding address with the post office. If you need a form, email us and we can send you one.
- Take your modem and cable boxes back to Spectrum and get a receipt! Do not leave Cable/Internet boxes in your apartment after you move. Very important!!!
- Contact the Electric Company and have your electricity turned off 5 business days after your move-out date. When you move out turn off your A/C, all lights, and close all blinds.
The City of San Marcos cannot take telephone requests to close accounts. Disconnections are completed on weekdays only, Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Towing will not be enforced while you are moving. Tell all your moving helpers to start early to beat the 100+ Degree heat!!!
Utilities:(Tenants Don't Turn Water On At All)1040 Highway 123San Marcos, Texas 78666-7739512-393-8313 (Power Outages and After Hours)512-393-8026 (Garbage Pickup and Recycling)512-393-8300 (Electric Utility)512-393-8383 (Connecting to Utility Services)
Cable:(Only Option for Cable & Internet)1120 Hwy 123San Marcos, Texas 78666